Handmade Wooden Kitchen Utensils 3 piece set- Dark
Stir things up with this eye-catching wooden utensil set made exclusively for Chef Brett. Crafted from solid beech wood with a natural oil finish, these utensils are ideal for saucepans and stockpots. They're great for everyday serving or those special get-togethers. This set will last for years to come, and are sure to become a family heirloom!
- Solid beech wood construction resists staining.
- Natural mineral-oil finish gives each piece a unique, earthy look.
- The handle provides a comfortable, stable grip as you cook.
- Chrome plated hanging holes at the end offer convenient storage and display options.
- Details: 3 piece set includes: Stirring spatula 12 1/4", spoon 12 1/4" and fork 12 1/4".
The surface has been treated with oil. For full protection, oil it regularly with wood oil. Hand wash only.
"Let's talk about the feel of a wooden spoon. There's nothing like stirring a sauce or sautéing veggies with a wooden spoon in your hand. Especially one that you've owned or has been in your family for a long time. The handles are generally gently rounded and just feel good to hold. This is especially important when you have to stir a dish a lot, like risotto. If a spoon feels comfortable in your hand, you'll feel comfortable using it. And if you feel comfortable using it, you'll use it more often."
- Chef Brett McKee